New Albany Adult Volleyball League
New Albany Parks and Recreation offers a co-ed winter volleyball league for adults 18+. Both recreational and competitive players are welcome. League format will depend on the number of teams.
How to Register
Registration is open from September 5th - November 3rd. During this period, the team captain must mail, fax or drop off a fully completed roster form with all players listed.
- In order to be considered a resident team, the roster must be comprised of at least 70% residents. In under 70%, the team will be charged the non-resident team fee.
- In addition, the roster must be comprised of at least 30% residents.
- Residency is defined as living with the New Albany-Plain Local School District. The Recreation Supervisor will verify residency.
- Once the residency status is confirmed, the captain will have the option to pay online or via check.
- Individuals not belonging to a team may call the office to be placed the "Free Agent" list. If there are enough players on this list, a full team may be created.
- Adult Volleyball Roster Form
Resident Team Registration Fee: $405
Non-Resident Team Registration Fee: $475
Game are on Sunday evenings between 6:00pm and 9:00pm
The season begins November 11th and concludes with a double elimination tournament on February 24th.
All games are played at the New Albany Middle School Gymnasium.
League rules and game schedules will be distributed to captains 1 week prior to the first match.