New Albany High School Basketball League
Who is Eligible
Registration is open to boys and girls in grades 9-12 who wish to play basketball and are not on the High School basketball teams. Please register for this league even if you are trying out for the High School teams. This will hold your spot in the league until school teams are announced.
How to Register
Online Registration: September 1st - November 20th.
*Add $50 to those participants living outside the New Albany-Plain Local School District
- The league is split into two divisions (9th/10th and 11th/12th).
- Players may request to play on same team during the registration process.
- Players without a team are welcome to register. They will be assigned to a free agent pool. If teams need players or there are enough free agents to create a full team, they will be assigned as such prior to the first game. If teams do not need an extra player or there are not enough free agents to create a new team, those players will be provided full refunds.
- Team names cannot be vulgar in nature.
- Teams must provide their own jerseys. These can be matching colored shirts or jerseys, but must have numbers of them.
- Each team is required to provide at least parent representative. This purpose of this person is to monitor the players and help with the scoreboard. All parent volunteers and/or parent coaches are subject to a background check.
- Game are on Sundays in the late morning and early afternoon in the NA HS Gymnasium unless notified otherwise.
- There are no practices for this division.
- There are no evaluations for this division.
- The teams will play an 8 game regular season, followed by a post season tournament.
|HS Basketball||November 20th||$90||12/2-2/25||Sundays||Multiple|