Eagle Enrichment Vendor Page
New Albany Parks and Recreation manages the Eagle Enrichment program for the New Albany-Plain Local School District. Vendors may submit their proposed programs through this website in the form below. Questions about the program may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-2019 Season Dates
Fall: October 29th - December 20th (Skip Teacher Conferences and Thanksgiving weeks)
Winter: February 4th - March 21st (Skip week of February 18th)
Spring: April 15th - May 23rd (No skips)
Eagle Enrichment programs will be limited to the following days and times during the year.
- Tuesdays for grades 1-3 (classes run from 4pm-5pm)
- Thursdays for grades 4-5 (classes run from 4pm-5pm)
Program offerings must fall into three ranges
- 1st-3rd graders (Tuesdays)
- 4th-5th graders (Thursdays)
- When submitting your program, select the season, day of week and grades. For example, pick Fall Tuesdays for kids in grades 1-3. If you'd like to offer the same program for kids in grades 4-5 on Thursdays, you'll need to make a second submission.
- Starting with the Winter of 2018, all registrations will come through the New Albany Parks and Receation department.
Submit your program here