Date: October 24, 2016
Digital Edge Sport, Inc. d/b/a Jersey Watch ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide through our websites, applications, services and tools (our "Services") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. Please remember that we provide many of our Services to sports organizations who have their own privacy practices, which may also govern your data in different ways.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• Through our Services.
• In e-mail communications between you and our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or services operated by Company or any third party; or
• any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services.
A. Information we collect directly from users of our Services
We generally collect the following directly from users of our Services:
We generally collect the following directly from users of our Services:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
• Information provided by a third party, such as a parent, coach, team manager. This includes profile information, such as your height, weight, photograph and other biographical or personal information.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
B. Information we collect automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns:
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Services and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between us and you, including for billing and collection.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• Third parties with whom you interact on the Services. For example, when you make information available to a sports organization through the Services (e.g., by submitting the information via the organization’s page), your personal information will be shared with that organization and with any third party with whom that organization also shares information (for example, if that organization’s participation is sponsored by a professional team or league, the organization may share its members’ personal information that that team sponsor). Each organization may customize the manner in which the organization collects, uses, and discloses personal information of users who submit information to the organization, either directly or through the Services. This policy does not apply to, and we cannot control the data collection and use practices of, these organizations. Please consult the respective privacy policies of such organization or contact them for more information.
• Any information that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service is viewable by other users and the public.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential. For more information, see. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
In addition, we may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own products or services, you can send us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may unsubscribe from future e-mail distributions by clicking the appropriate link within the promotion e-mail.
7. Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee that your responses will not be shared. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
9. Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Services. While we may collect certain information about children under 13 that a parent or organization provides to our Service, the Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information on our Services, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Contact Information