Eagle Enrichment Vendor Page
New Albany Parks and Recreation manages the Eagle Enrichment program for the New Albany-Plain Local School District. Vendors may submit their proposed programs through this website in the form below. Questions about the program may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2018 Season Dates
Fall: October 24th - December 7th (Skip Thanksgiving week)
Winter: February 6th - March 22nd (Skip week of February 19th)
Spring: April 17th - May 24th (No skips)
Eagle Enrichment programs will be limited to the following days and times during the year.
- Tuesdays for grades 1-3 (classes run from 4pm-5pm)
- Wednesdays for grades 6-8 (classes run from 3pm-4pm)
- Thursdays for grades 4-5 (classes run from 4pm-5pm)
Program offerings must fall into three ranges
- 1st-3rd graders (Tuesdays)
- 6th-8th graders (Wednesdays)
- 4th-5th graders (Thursdays)
- When submitting your program, select the season, day of week and grades. For example, pick Fall Tuesdays for kids in grades 1-3. If you'd like to offer the same program for kids in grades 4-5 on Thursdays, you'll need to make a second submission.
- Starting with the Winter of 2018, all registrations will come through the New Albany Parks and Receation department.
Submit your program here